As a health coach, I hear about it all the time. “But Zach, do I really need to buy organic?”
Well, you don’t have to do anything, but if you want to change the game on your health, you certainly might want to consider the information shared on today’s episode!
Additionally, you are going to learn the following:
- What “local” actually means and why you simply can’t replace knowing your farmer
- Why cost and price shouldn’t be an issue when it comes to food
- Why people struggle to value themselves enough to buy the best food available to them
- How the type of friends you have and the type of information you are letting into your brain relates to the food you eat
- Why starting a community garden might be not as far out of reach as you may think
- Why eating local and organic can save you money
- How eating local and organic can increase your energy and feelings of fullness
- Why finding a farmer around you that grows in the methods that are good for the land and good for your body is so important
- What changes someone can someone expect and how much of their diet do they need change portion-wise in order to see results…
In just about 18 minutes, Ryan Doan, a.k.a Farmer Ryan of Cincinnati’s Urban Greens food co-op will BLOW your mind and talk about why eating “local” and organic” is THE next step you should take if you are trying to become the healthiest version of yourself. I can promise you this, by the end, you are going to really start to really understand the word “fresh!” 😉
Don’t Forget. Get the guide! Be sure to download this episode’s companion guide below to get more information on Justin, check out his favorite wellness tool, and see a recap on the show and how to get started taking action!
Last, be sure to hit “Subscribe” to us on iTunes, please drop us a review, and leave any comments below with what you thought of today’s episode. Thanks friends!